The Safety Team appreciates when members bring abusive content to our attention so that we can take action.
All member content on the site (profiles, photos, messages & requests, public trips, events, groups and posts) can be reported or flagged to the Safety Team for review. See below how you can do so.
- Profiles - Profiles can be reported to us by clicking the "More actions" button while viewing the member's profile and clicking on "Report"
- Photos - Photos can be reported by clicking the photo and then clicking the flag icon in the lower right corner
- Messages & Requests - Message threads (including requests) can be reported to us by clicking the "More actions" button while viewing the thread in question and clicking on "Report"
- Public Trips - Public Trips can be reported by clicking the flag icon below the trip information on search results
- Events - Events can be reported by clicking the flag icon on the right side of the event photo
- Groups - Groups can be reported by clicking the flag icon to the right of the Group title
- Posts & Threads- Posts in Groups, Local Discussion, and Events can be reported by clicking the flag icon next to the post in question.
If you would like you report contact to the team directly, you can also Contact Us and send us a link to the abusive content in question so that we can review it.