The Safety Team appreciates when members bring violating content to our attention so that we can take action.
All member content on the site (profiles, photos, messages & requests, public trips, events, groups, and posts) can be reported or flagged to the Safety Team for review. See below how you can do so.
- Profiles - Profiles can be reported to us by clicking the "More actions" button while viewing the member's profile and clicking on "Report"
- Photos - Photos can be reported by clicking the photo and then clicking the flag icon in the lower right corner
- Messages & Requests - Message threads (including requests) can be reported to us by clicking the "More actions" button while viewing the thread in question and clicking on "Report"
- Public Trips - Public Trips can be reported by clicking the flag icon below the trip information on search results
- Events - Events can be reported by clicking the flag icon on the right side of the event photo
- Groups - Groups can be reported by clicking the flag icon to the right of the Group title
- Posts & Threads- Posts in Groups, Local Discussion, and Events can be reported by clicking the flag icon next to the post in question.
If you would like to send a report to the team directly, you can also Contact Us and send us a link to the abusive content in question so that we can review it.