Examples of messages that we consider to be spam:
- "Hey! Unfortunately, I can't host you, but you should check out this website for cheap hotels"
- "I would like to see if you can help with this. My friend is collecting photos of people from around the world holding a sign that says "I love you" in your language. We are trying to get someone from every country in the world! Can you send me a photo of yourself holding a sign that says "I love you" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org?"
- "I have designed an application for mobile phones and I was wondering if you can test it for me."
- "hi will you be my friend"
- "hello beautiful you have lovely eyes. would you like to meet up?"
- "I want to inform you that if you are learning French, you can check our free blog"
Tip: If you receive any of these kinds of messages, report it as abuse by clicking the report flag at the top of the message. Flags are reviewed by our Trust & Safety so we can track down spammers.
If you need further assistance, please contact our support staff directly.